Tuesday, April 29, 2008

That hurts!

(click on this for a close up and you can totally see the pain better!!)

I'm sorry if anyone is totally grossed out by feet but look closely. This is Carsons foot. His toenail used to be all in one piece until yesterday. He was coming home from school kicking his new ball down the street. I guess he missed the ball and kicked the road and BROKE his toenail in half and off his toe. He gets kind of silly when he gets hurt. His cousin "Willy" was supposed to come over and he said" I don't want anyone to come over anymore" Which he promtly followed with" When is Willy gonna be here?" They were still able to manage the video games together. I think he has been so tough, last night I pulled the dangling toenail off the rest of the way and Carson didn't even move. Now we just hope it will grow back right so he will still be proud to wear flip flops!

5 comments:

Jenny G said...

I might be vomiting a little in my mouth right now.

amber and james said...

Yowzer! I am so glad that I didn't have to see the tearing off of the toenail part! I would definately be passing out or something. Thanks again for watchin' my crazy kid for me today! You are the best!

Kjerstin said...

Poor buddy!

Karri said...

Oh my word! That sends pain down to my toes! He's so funny! Poor guy.

Becky said...

OH OW!!!!! I ripped off my toenail when I was a kid and it hurt like heck!!!! Carson is a strong kid!! But I agree with Jenny I think I just got sick also!!!! UGH!!!!!!