Sunday, April 13, 2008

YUMMY!


I found this recipe on the back of my flour bag and I knew it looked like our kind of treat, it had a dorky name though. They called them "Scott's soccer mom treats" but really they will be called..
Pam's delicious peanut butter chocolate cookie bars
1/2 cup butter 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar 1 cup flour
1 egg 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/3 cup peanut butter 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
ICING
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 Tblsp. peanut butter
2 Tblsp. milk
Preheat oven to 350
Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and peanut butter and mix. Stir in soda, salt, flour and oatmeal. Press into 9x13 pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Bake 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with icing. Eat em' up and love them too.

4 comments:

Karri said...

I'm hoping you'll post lots of your recipes! Especially the pizza bombs. You are so darn cute in your picture!

Jenny G said...

I like your name for it much better. I'm still so excited that you are a blogger!

amber and james said...

Pam,
You are one hot mamma! We should make that treat and drive to the church parking lot and eat it all without sharing with anyone else! I would love that.
I am so glad you gave me your blog! It is so cute! You are awesome.
Love,
Amber

amber and james said...

Pam,
We get to watch the biggest loser tonight-live! I am starting to like the little bit of freedom we have now. I hope you are doing good today! I'll see ya in the mornin'.
Love,
Me