Friday, April 11, 2008

I am now a blogger!!!

Hello everyone, I have now entered the world of blogging, thanks to the help of my sister, who so graciously set up a blog page for her technilogically challenged sister, me. Thanks Jenny!!!!

I babysit 2 kids daily...an 18 month old Lizzy and a 6 year old Sara. Lizzy had been sick with the stomach flu last week, so I was waiting to see who got it next, it happened to be Sara. Monday she went to school and seemed fine, but somehow returned- not fine. We went through the day with complaints of a stomach ache, but no puking. It came time to take Maycee to singing practice(which is in my neighborhood, drive time max. of 2 min.) I looked in the mirror to see Sara sweating and breathing at an unusual rate. I said "Are you gonna puke? I am gonna pull over, if you need to, get out and do it on the road." So I did. With the door open and everyone waiting for her exit, she barfed all over the car and herself, I jumped out of the car( which unfortunately was still in drive) to yank her out so she could finish on the road. As she drove by me I grabbed her. She puked all down my clothes and I went chasing after the car. I jumped in and quickly put it in "PARK" and jumped back out to see if she was okay. As the drivers side door knocked me off balance I realized the car was not in park, but was now in reverse. I regained my balance, chased after the car and finally got it in park. My boys who are in the car as well have now nearly crapped their pants and are screaming like the world may have well just ended. I then got out of the car, picked up the puked on, crying girl, set her down on the puked on seat, and all I could say was, "thank you very much for puking in my car instead of aiming it out the door".

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Tears are strolling down my face and I am making silly wheezy noises from my uncontrollable laughter. Josh keeps saying, "Stop, you're going to give birth to this baby." I couldn't be happier that you have joined the blogging world. Life just got better.

Dad said...

No product needed. Just show this photo of the cookies to the world and society will have no choice, but to give up their hate for one another, for they will be sweet.

PS Nice blog!

Becky said...

this was so funny!!! I could picture it all in my mind and I laughed so hard!!!! I am sorry for the puke!!! I hope you got it all cleaned up!!! This would have made a funny short movie!!! Oh Yea, welcome to the blogging world!!!!!!