Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breakfast in bed



Yesterday Maycee decided to make me breakfast in bed. It was so sweet, the night before she said "You sleep in a little later tomorrow because we have a surprise for you." So in the morning I could hear her quietly rummaging through the kitchen. Carson was in bed with me because that was his job-to keep me in bed.(that is not a very hard job, I really like it there). Then she brought up the food, she brought 4 kinds of cereal, 2 kinds of yogurt, milk, sugar, a bowl and spoon, she thought of it all and it was all neatly stacked on a little tray. I felt so special. There was even a hidden note that said... thank you for everything you do for us, we love you so much. Wow. Maycee is our girl that loves to sleep in, so for her to actually get up at 6:30 to do all of this was just sweet! She did say that she had to let Lincoln sleep though because he would just cry. Good call, he is a weenie when his sleep is disturbed. Well the sun is shining today so I am gonna go bask in it, ya never know it may snow again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

What sweet kids! You do deserve to get spoiled because you are an awesome mom!

amber and james said...

Pamalamadingdong,
That was hard to spell! I think you are awesome too! You totally deserve to get breakfast in bed! I hope your basking in the sun is going well. I am doing TONS of yard work myself today! I think I will need breakfast in bed soon too. That is the only negative thing about warm weather-yard work! YUCK!

Jenny G said...

Wow, did I miss your birthday or something! That makes being a Mom all worth it. Very cute.

Becky said...

What a girl that Macyee is!!!! I would take several of her!!!! Can you clone her? Good job Macyee!!!! Congrats to you Pam!!!!