Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh what a happy day!!!!!


Today was the most beautiful day. We played croquet in the yard, it was 65 degrees or so and there was not even any wind. We do not get many days like this here. We even walked to church. I got released from young womans today, they released the whole presidency, we had been in for 3 years or so. I loved those girls and always will. Now I will be the activity day leader for the 10 and 11 year olds, that will be a little easier on the weekly schedule!

2 comments:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

That looks fun! I'm so glad you're a blogger now. It's fun to see pictures of your cute family. How's everything going, by the way? It's good to hear from you!

Jenny G said...

I'm sure you'll be called to the YW again before I ever am :) Although I see more now what a time commitment it is so maybe I'll stop complaining.