Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Beginning of Ohio...

Well I am not too far behind with my trip, it has only been a week since I have been home and look at me already. Here we are on the way to Jenny's on the plane. We had SO much fun on there, suprisingly, usually planes are not too fun but this flight was exceptional. We were in the very back seat right by the bathroom and the flight attendants seat. We laughed and laughed!!!! I can not believe there are so many people that have to go potty over and over on the airplane. For some reason we found it humerous and we got real silly. We actually hi-jacked my mom when she came out of there once and threw her on her seat, the guy waiting in line to go in next was just a little nervous to come out but we were easy on him.
This is Jenny's backyard, it is so pretty. It is like a tiny forrest right there. It was such a nice afternoon, this is where we had lunch after church. It was the Primary program in her ward, a good surprise to us. Anyway, what better way to eat "after church" pancakes huh!!
After church and lunch we went to this very beautiful place called Whips Ledges. It is an awesome place for hiking around. There are so many trees and little trails all through the ledges. The whole ground was covered with leaves, it was hard to tell where or what we were stepping on a lot of the time.
Here is one of the giant rocks that there were to climb on, in fact my mom and Tammy never left this rock once we found it. Look at the background, I don't think I have ever been anywhere that there were so many pretty trees, here in the forrest all we have are pine trees, pretty but just not the same.
Ride 'em cowboy. Why not hitch a ride on the giant log in the middle of the trail.

And here are my mom and Tammy....still safely on the giant rock. It was a very nice day and like always, lots of laughs!!! I will post the rest of the trip later, but here is the first day.





2 comments:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

I'm glad you ladies had so much fun!! I can just picture you hijacking your Mom on the plane, you are hilarious!

Becky said...

Your stories of the plan made me laugh!!! I can only imagine. YOu guys are crazy!!! I love your pictures. What a beautiful place to hike!!!! AMAZING!!!!!