Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love, love, love Thanksgiving. I think it may be my favorite holiday. This year it was with my side of the family at my house. This is a picture of the bathroom door. The good news is that we have 3 bathrooms, the bad news is we don't have a plunger...ok we do now cuz we had to go buy one to un-plug the toilet. Anyway we had about 20 people here and the kids slightly out numbered the adults, so we taped off the bathroom so no one would accidently use it. Funny funny!
Here is part of the crew. We were getting ready to watch UP. It is the cutest movie ever. I don't think we have ever watched a movie on Thanksgiving before but it was really cute and we had so much fun that day. I have the greatest family ever:)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love Thanksgiving with this family too!!!!! I had so much fun!!! The taped off door was funny!! Sorry you had to go buy a plunger. It was probably one of my kids who did the clogging of the toilet. :( Up was great and the whole day was TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!! I love this family!!