Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh my, this is the last of the trip to Cleveland... Here is Jenny and her lovely husband Josh...he made up a game called Lets stick grapes in our lips and look like silly pants. It made us all laugh so hard that our bellies hurt.
On Jenny's birthday we went for a day of shopping, just the girls and we managed to find a restaurant, Applebees and we had a girls lunch. It was so much fun and a big thanks to Josh for taking the day off work and letting the ladies do our thing.

Look how cute the Birthday girl is...yes there are candles in the ice cream and for some reason that really didn't seem that odd until right now. hmmm
It is hard to tell in this photo with my junky camera, but this is the house from the Christmas story, the real house. The leg lamp is just inside the window behind us. Who knew that movie was filmed in Cleaveland? Not me, till I was there.
OOOOh, the city. Turns out this is probably the most windy and cold day the city has ever seen. Ok, maybe not but it was freezing. We are standing outside the Browns football stadium, ya can't see it, it's to the right but believe me it's there. Shortly after this we drove into the hood, the gheto, the slums and it was quite frightning. I wanted to go see it so bad and I feel very lucky to have made it out of there with out getting a cap busted in my head. It was scary, they even had bullet proof glass in the gas station... I don't even like guns!!

I had the best time ever and I am so happy to have gotten to go an this amazing adventure:) Thanks to Jenny and Josh for letting us stay in their house, especially to Jenny because she didn't even know we were coming....and especially to Josh because he did know and kept an amazing secret for two months. UNFORGETABLE!!!



1 comment:

Becky said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love how much you all love each other!!!! I hope my kids grow up to love each other that much!!!! I love the grape pictures!!!! It looks like so much fun!!! I am glad you all got to go too!!!!