Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WELCOME FALL!!! This is my very favorite season. I love that we get to wear sweaters and snuggly wear and thank you to Stephens Mint Hot Chocolate- you are welcome at my home any time!!!
This however is not welcome...October 30, the day before Halloween, 10:oo A.M. No school today and also the first snow. In Idaho we are used to bundling up to go trick or treating but honestly the snow is not part of my fun!! The kids loved it though and managed to wrangle this snow man together in no time at all while I watched from the window sipping hot chocolate.
Oh what beautiful children I have. Maycee is a pumpkin princess?? And yes that is orange spray stuff in her hair and yes it could probably kill the one who applies it. I blew orange snot for a while. Yikes. Carson is a ninja-KIYA, he did however refuse to wear his hood that came with the costume and the awesome eye deals, oh and the knife he had to have for the costume...also MIA. Lincoln is a um, I forgot what he is called, but he is scary and so cute with all that face paint!!!!

They totally hooked up with the candy and they each like to organize then candy into catagories.


Carson likes to spread it all out to make it look like there is more. oooh

Maycee is really happy, but likes to make funny faces often. They are all very nice to share and they got some darn yummy chocolate candy bars.
All in all it was a good Halloween and now we can now look forward to Thanksgiving. HOORAY!






1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the picture of the tree in your front yard!!! The kids look great!!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving too!!! It is family year and so it will be great fun!!! I love spending time with all of you!!! It is GREAT fun!!!