Monday, November 9, 2009

The Ultimate Surprise!


New purse for my trip to Ohio...$15.00
Plane ticket to Ohio...$360.00
Snack in the airport...$5.00
Seeing the look on my sisters face when we showed up across the country to surprise her for her Birthday...PRICELESS!!!!
Tomorrow is my sister Jenny's birthday...birthdays have always been a big deal in my family so it was only appropriate that we make a big deal of them still. We planned clear back in September to come to surprise her for this special day and it was so hard to keep a secret for that long. Her husband Josh came to get me, my mom and my sister Tammy from the airport and Jenny was at the church for a Super Saturday activity and she was in the midst of cleaning up when we showed up like government spies and gave her the surprise of her life, check out this video to see what we did.

1 comment:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

You guys are so awesome! Could you come to Germany and surprise me? How long did you get to stay?