Sunday, August 31, 2008

School Time

I don't know if you can tell what this is, but it is my arm. I took a phlebotomy(drawing blood) class with one of my friends and we got to practice on eachother. This bruise kept growing and lasted about 2 weeks. It didn't even hurt, but my friend sure felt bad. I am excited to get a job now. I will get to stab people in the arm every day. Watch out Idaho.
School started a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to take some pictures of the kids on their first day of school.... this is what I got out of Carson. Good Luck Miss Johnson. Today in church Carson had to give a talk, last time he gave a talk he was totally irreverent and I could not stop laughing at him. Today it was a replay of the first talk, Jeff would whisper in his ear what to say and in a very silly voice he repeated it followed by the entire primary laughing(and mom). He is very funny!! One day he will grow up, maybe I will too.

Here is Maycee on the first day of 3rd grade. Isn't she so cute? In the past when school has started she has had some really bad nerves which gives her a stomach ache and some barfing for about 2 weeks. This year she found a way around that and was just fine. On the first day of school she did have to leave the breakfast table quickly, but it was barf free!!! And she did fall down our stairs in the garage on her way to her bike, she was pretty scraped up, but not puking. Good girl.


Lincoln was pretty bumbed about not being in school and kept saying he was ready to go to pre-school now. Too bad buddy, you are stuck with me another year. I am not ready for that little guy to grow up yet.
Other than that I have been busy with cheerleading. We had our first Football game this weekend in Preston(home of Napolean Dynomite), they lost pretty bad but it was fun. It is amazing how emotionally attached we get to these girls. Jeff came with me and he was very aware of every boy that got near the girls on the bus and kept telling me that they weren't allowed to sit with the football players etc. and then he said they weren't my cheerleaders they were his, I guess now we have about 25 daughters. They are a lot of fun.



6 comments:

Kjerstin said...

What is with Maycee looking so dang grown up? I was leaving the school the other day right as the recess bell rang, and I swear Carson was out the door and around the side of the building before the bell finished ringing! He doesn't waste any time, does he! I'm sorry I missed his talk (I can't even remember what I was running around doing anymore). Sounds like it was a doozy! :)

Jenny G said...

Don;t let that girl come close to me with a needle.

Julie Loftus said...

I can't believe how fast your kids have grown. I remember when we met you and you were pregnant with Lincoln. I thought that was just last week. Apparently time is flying.

amber and james said...

I love school! Your kids are soo cute! I love them! And I love you too of course, you are my girlfriend afterall! See ya!

Karri said...

Cute pics. So you're going to be a phlebotomist? is that how you spell it? You'd be great at it. I would totally trust you!

Kristen, Spencer, Brendan, Isaac, and Bryce said...

Jeez your kids are adorable! I'm so glad Maycee's been barf-free. Have fun with your new job...do we get to call you a "greedy blood sucker" now? Miss y'all bunches!