Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hamsters and Hornets

Maycee has begged for a hamster for a couple months now and we kept telling her no, well our neighbors had a couple of hamsters they didn't want anymore so she got them. Well Carson got one and she got one, they named them Peanut and Anna Montana. I personally think they are the cutest little critters, they run around in their cage 100 miles per hour, they are super entertaining.
Please look closely to this little buddies arm. He got attacked by some hornets the other night. We were at our neighbors house and the kids wanted to play on the swingset, so my kids and the neighbors grandkids headed over there. Just a minute into their swinging Lincoln was SCREAMING and the Grandson was sprinting from the swingset screaming "BEES" and waving his hands all over. Lincoln was the only one that got stung(or whatever hornets do) he got 3 on the inside of his arm and one on his shoulder. I HATE bees or any sort of flying, stinging creature, so this makes them even higher on my naughty creature list!!!

3 comments:

amber and james said...

Holy Hornets Batman! Poor little Linkey! I like what you have done to your blog...very nice! Hamsters are cute too, do they bite? I don't like little critters that bite.

Kjerstin said...

Poor guy! About the hamsters. . .you're nice. Anything that resembles a rodent is banned from my house, so my children are deprived! :)

Karli said...

that is so sad about the hornets and good about the hamsters i love hamsters they are so cute!