Saturday, September 6, 2008

What not to wear...

Today me and the kids went to my nephews football game while Jeff was at work, by the time the game was over Jeff was done with work and wanted to go to the mall with us to get Maycee some new earrings. When I got home to pick Jeff up to go with us, this is what he was wearing. All I could say was"you might want to re-think that outfit". Bless his heart, in his own mind he thought he matched, both items of clothing has cream and brown on them. He willingly changed into another shirt and was a good sport about me taking a picture of him for my blog. That explains where Carson gets his ideas about matching his clothes.
Other than that we have had a pretty busy week, we went to the fair on Tuesday, (I forgot my camera). There is no better place than the fair, I am a redneck at heart(Lincoln fit right in with his crazy hair and busted out tooth). I love all the food, we always eat so much, give me a bucket of grease and I will chow down on it. I got bronchitis(how do you spell that?) and much to my surprise I have turned into a weenie when I am sick, I have been so lucky to not be sick for a long time that now I can't seem to cut it feeling junky. And it was homecoming week, parades, assemblys and games, it was a lot of fun and Bonneville won the football game.

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Poor Jeff...I thought you sounded a little funny when you called the other day and I wanted to ask, but the poo boy got my attention. I hope you feel better because being sick makes me sad.

Kristen, Spencer, Brendan, Isaac, and Bryce said...

Pam, if it is bronchitis you are supposed to be a weenie because that is some pretty nasty stuff! I'm sure you'll be tough when it is something less terrible!
P.S. What do you mean, Jeff doesn't match?

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

I think Jeff's clothes are normal for a guy to pick out. That's really funny!
Wow, Carson sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear you two get along so well.
I hope you get over your sickness soon.

Karri said...

oh, that too funny. Good thing you were honest with him