Friday, August 8, 2008

Shucks!!!!

Isn't Lincoln just so cute?? Well if you click on this picture to enlarge it you will notice that his front tooth is not quite right. He was riding his bike yesterday and he crashed on the side walk and broke his tooth into 3 pieces. He was really tough. I thought the only thing that was hurt was the little scuff on his chin.
After calling about 20 dentists this morning I finally found one that could get us in for an appointment TODAY(I thought a broken tooth should be a priority to all the dental offices, but I guess I was more concerned about it than they were). Well under that cute big fat lip(full of that stuff that numbs your mouth)there is NO TOOTH!!


He is only 3 years old and now he has NO front tooth. I think it is so cute though. Every time he smiles I can't help but do the same. He will only have to wait 3 years or so to get his big boy tooth in. He is a genuine red neck toddler now. I love that boy. He was great at the dentist, the Dr. said he was the bravest patient he ever had. I have never even had to have a tooth pulled. Now we have to go back in 2 weeks to make sure the other front tooth will be fine. He is sure excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight!



7 comments:

Kristen, Spencer, Brendan, Isaac, and Bryce said...

What a tough guy! I hope the tooth fairy took into account the traumatic way the tooth came out when she visited. You'll have to post a picture of him smiling when the swelling is gone! Love y'all!

Cheryl and Scott said...

Awww bless he looks so cute! Pretty soon you won't even notice it. Kian had his front tooth pulled out about a year ago and some people have never even noticed. Someone actually just commented on it the other day and she sees him all the time!!
I hope the tooth fairy was good to him since he was so brave!

amber and james said...

This is a very sad tooth tragedy! I am so sad for him, but he looks so dang cute with one tooth! Where were you yesterday? Yes, I am stalking you!

Kjerstin said...

What? Hornets and now this?? Poor guy. He is going to be ready for nice, safe winter. :) In that close up (the first picture) he totally looks like Maycee!

Becky said...

What a trooper!!! He is such a strong little guy!! I am glad that he is so strong!! Good Job Lincoln!!! I am glad the Tooth Fairy was also good to him!!! Tell him Aunt Becky loves him!!

Karli said...

he is so cute!

Karri said...

He's so cute! Poor guy! that's crazy they just removed it, Paige did that when she was younger and she had to go around with a black tooth for a year!