Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hold on Tight!!

Today we were driving home from Bonneville, round trip 12 minutes. Well Carson and Lincoln were fighting in the back seat(we were already back into our neighborhood by now). So I told Carson to get out of his seat and move to the seat away from Lincoln. Well a little further down the street we entered into a dead spin, ok not really, but we started to slide on the dang snow that got dumped on us last week, UHHH. We slid full speed(12 MPH) into a mailbox of a house that I did not know who lived in it. Their mailbox stand was made of concrete and we smacked into it hard. That sucked, but then I heard Carson crying, I thought he was mad because of our little detour so I turned around to look at him. It turns out he was mad because he had neglected to put his seatbelt back around his little waist and had flown from his seat and smacked his nose into the seat in front of him. There was blood streaming from his nose and all I had to wipe it up was a frozed wipey, that was in my purse, in the car all night long. I wrote them a heartfelt note and stuck it in their mailbox. I do not think that is in the top ten list of how to make a friend, I guess now we will see if they wish to take any legal action against us. Ha Ha!! Why do people make their mailboxes so indestructible???

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

I would probably pee my pants laughing if I got a note in my concrete mailbox that it had been hit. I say it is instant friendship.

amber and james said...

HOLY COW PAM!!! That is freaky! I feel so bad for you! I hope that they jus have their home insurance pay for it, then you won't have to worry! Don't feel too bad about the frozen wipes, I do that all of the time!

Tammy said...

Dear Pam, please note that I have put a new post on my blog and I plan to update it at least weekly...ooh, I bet you're excited.

Karri said...

Oh my goodness. That's stinks! It was so good to hear from you. Are you going to the shower tomorrow? Can't wait to see you