Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bless You!!

Last night while we were eating dinner, Carson had to sneeze and he turned to the side and slightly stepped away from the table, but still slammed his cheek into the corner. Ouch!!! He cried and had a big ol' welt, but today he had no bruise or anything. Poor Buddy!!
O.k. I know this may gross some out or maybe just bore ya to death, but as you all know I started a new job and I tend to come home with some pretty funny stories, so I thought I could blog about it and stop telling you all in person. Yesterday I was at work (at 5:45 a.m.) and I was working away. Well this guy got there and I went over to stick him with my little needle and he starts to tell me of his horrible experience about the last time he came and this girl sucked so bad she stuck him and totally missed his vein and then had to go get someone to come help her fix it and it took forever and totally hurt the whole time(thank heavens it wasn't me that did that!!). So I went on to tell him how I would be really careful and be sure to get it right... so I stuck him and he was like "WOW, you did awesome I didn't feel anything, that was the best stick I have ever had here!" He looked away while I stuck him and was still not looking, I gently said "OH I am so glad you think so cuz I just totally missed your vein and I need to run and get someone to come and fix this." He was like "thats ok man, it totally doesn't hurt still!" It was so funny, I guess I won't be quite so confident next time.

No comments: