Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Worthy




I have not blogged forever and I am sorry to say that this is what brought me back. I have a great pictures of my kids on their birthdays but I chose to write about Louey, our cat. He is the most fluffy cat in the world and it is becoming spring and he sheds pounds of hair a day. Well I took him to get his hair cut and this is what came home to me. When I took him in I said "just buzz him down a little" and the girl said she could do that but around their legs she couldnt go as short because cats have sensitive legs. I had a picture in my head of the finished product, him looking like a well groomed short haired cat. When I went to pick him up the lady was telling me how she loved his head, that was funny I thought. Well she brought him out and I said thank you, but could barely hold back the laughter. We got him done at PetSmart and it is a LONG walk from the groomers in the back, to the front door. By the time I got to the front I was doubled over in laughter, then in my car I was crying cuz I was laughing so much. His head looks like an orange on a toothpick!!! I have never seen something this funny in my whole life!!!
What were they thinking??? I mean do people really do this to their cats on purpose, cuz the groomer did not act like she thought anything was fishy. Hmmmm.....


9 comments:

Jenny G said...

I looked at Ippy today and thought of Louey in his greatness. This is some good laughing material. Give him a blanket.

Cheryl and Scott said...

Hahahaha. Oh my goodness, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I had to make Scott and the kids come and look and we were all laughing so hard. Scott's first response was "Why would anyone do that to a poor cat?" LOL

Kjerstin said...

Well, I guess that took care of the shedding problem! :) I was cleaning out our magazine basket a while ago and found a book you let me borrow over a year ago. Oops! I'll return it one of these days!

Tammy said...

Are you sure this didn't happen on April 1st? Oh, I can't imagine that this is correct. Poor kitty.

amber and james said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen!!! I am laughing hard right now! BTW...do you remember me? I live in your neighborhood, I have brownish hair. We used to hang out all of the time!

Dad said...

In the last photo of the cat, it is obvious the cat has a sense of revenge. I would watch out for a considerable time.

Dad said...

The last picture of the cat is obviously asking, "Why did you do this to me?"

Becky said...

I think he looks great!!!!!! I have to say I did have a great laugh though and made sure Doug came and saw the pictures too!!! It will grow out just like any bad haircut thank goodness!!!!!!!! :) :) Hang in there Louey!!!!!!!!!!!

Karri said...

Pam! Hey you, where the heck have you been. I've missed you the last couple months. I heard you're way busy working. That cat is sooo funny. You're a trooper for just having a cat!