Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Holy cow, I can not believe it is already 2009. It seems like this year came and went so fast it is crazy!!! I have not blogged for so long, thanks to my sister I at least had one post for the last couple of months. Today is my brothers birthday so first of all I must say a few words about him.... please refer to the photo a couple of posts ago of all us siblings, he is the one that is not a girl!!
1. He always drove in his car in the summer with all the windows up and NO air conditioning because he didn't want to mess up his hair.
2. He likes a good laugh, if you tell him something funny he laughs hard and tears roll from his eyes!!:)
3. He is an awesome dad. Seriously, I have never seen a person spend so much time playing with their kids, and he does it all with a smile. He thinks it is a treat to be with them!!
4. He spends money good, he doesn't waste it and always pays things off quick.
5. He loves sea food, it is fun to watch him try and crack a crab.
6. He sets his mind on something and does not give up, he just got his masters degree, he went on the south beach diet like 2 years ago and is still on it etc.
Love ya Doug- Happy Birthday!!!

Here is Maycee the week before Thanksgiving, she is in a cheerleading group and they were performing for 1/2 time at a basketball game, that is her in the very middle at the top of the pyramid. It freaks me out, now I see why parents go crazy when their kid is in sports, it makes ya really scared to see them in a possition that could potentially kill them. Ha Ha!
My sister Jenny and her family came to town over Thanksgiving and Maycee fell in love with her baby, Sally, (I think Sally liked Maycee too). She still will not stop talking about her and is always saying how she misses her and wishes they would move closer. We had a great time while she was here, my favorite part was when we went to lunch on my 1/2 hour lunch break, we laughed for 30 minutes straight. My family ROCKS!

This is Jack(Jennys kid-o) Maycee, Carson and Lincoln they all decorated our tree. It was fun and "kid cute" but I am excited for the day that I get to have a kid tree AND a beautiful tree that I get to decorate with all coordinating decorations etc.

Christmas morning, Lincoln is opening a motorcycle that pops wheelies. He was funny, after almost everything he opened he would say"Oh yeah, I REALLY wanted that!!"

No holiday with presents would be the same with out Carson, can you see the excitement on his face??? He is this excited about everything he opens for himself and about everything anyone else opened too. He makes it all so fun. He may be crazy but it is times like these that we are so glad we got him!!

Maycee got the spa factory, that is all she wanted pretty much, she spent most of Christmas making perfume, lip gloss and bath salts. She is such a girl! We like her.
We had a great Holiday Season and hopefully everyone else did too!! I hope to manage my time better once we get back into our daily routine next week, I will try to blog more. Oh yeah baby!





3 comments:

amber and james said...

Hello Pam! I am glad to see you are all still alive over there! I think I have missed everything this week. I have become a recluse! I have big plans for this month and fun time though. Weren't we supposed to hang out on New Years Eve or somthing? I can't even keep my days straight! I know you guys don't want to catch sick junk from us! Sorry!
See ya soon!

Jenny G said...

Oh my, I am happy to see you blogged for yourself. I was getting stressed managing both of ours:) I like the Doug tribute. I even learned about him. I did not know about his hair care. We miss you guys and when Jack is out of bed I will show him the pictures and he will smile.

Becky said...

I love this info on Doug!!!It makes me laugh a hardy laugh!!! You got him down to a T!!!I love him so much!!! I love the cheerleader picture of Maycee. What a girl!! The Christmas pictures are great too!! Carson's face is priceless!!