Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Times!

I was looking through some photos and I found this one and I thought it was so cute and I knew it should be there on my blog. I had someone recently ask me to fill out a "survey" type thing on my blog, but I decided to switch it up a little. We made some books in young womans a while ago called the All about me books. So here is what I will do... Ya list 5 things you love and then 5 things you don't love. Anyone who thinks this would make a fun blog entry for them is welcome to do this too...
5 things I love
1. My family! That is why I had to have this cute picture on the page.
2. My house: Some people live in cardboard boxes, so even though I hate my diamond carpet, I love having a roof over my head.
3. Girls night out: Can you really ever laugh as hard as when you are with a bunch of giggling girls?
4. Public School: Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my kids, but I also love that I can send them to school and they learn how to spell. I would be a terrible home schooler!
5. Brownies: Enough Said!

5 things I don't love
1. Road Rage: Is there anything more uncomfortable than being in a car with someone who is sure to get you killed.
2. War: I think we were all taught when we were 2 years old not to hit!
3. Contention: I like when we have love at home.
4. Stinky feet: I think we should all smell like beautiful flowers!
5. Liars: May the liar be thrust down to hell.

The boys in our house all went to the Father/Son campout this weekend. Jeff forgot to bring the camera, but Carson drew this picture and when I asked him about it he said it was Daddy, Carson and Lincoln all on their trip. (Please note the outstanding detail, they all have nipples and a bellybutton.) They had a great time, they had a fire, ate dinner, made breakfast, played games and when they left Jeff took them fishing. I asked Carson if he put the worm on the hook all by himself, and he said "No, those worms were like OUCH, OOOHH, OH, that hurts" all the while squirming with pain himself. And the good part about them being gone is that me and Maycee got to have a girls night out with my mom and sister etc. We all went to dinner and shopping. Good times!!!

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Well, like you said, everyone's got nipples. It even starts with "n"!!! :) Way to go on the detail, Carson!

Jenny G said...

Your list makes me laugh. You are right, we should not hit. I like the yellow nipples and buttons. Did you forget to invite someone to girls night out :(

Becky said...

Girls night out was a blast!!!! Me and my girls had a very good time!!! I love being a part of this family!! :) :) :) I wish we could have stayed longer and had more laughs!!! Way to go on the picture Carson!!! I love the detail!! :) :) I love your top 5 list too.

amber and james said...

Pam,
Why are you so funny? You are my idol! I really admire the art too, nipples and belly buttons are very important! And, I think peeing your pants is cool!

Oh yeah! I am also glad to not live in a cardboard box!