Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go Bees!

This is how Lincoln felt by the end of Maycee's concert on Friday, although we all loved to hear her sing, I think it would be accurate to say that we all felt the same way after the busy week we had.
Here is a great shot of Maycee singing, she will sing and sing all over the house. The other day she said "Mom, I am an alto. Listen to me." I have to admit she belted out a tune that sounded great. Watch for her on the next American Idol.

This is Carson's concert. Yeah they are all in Kindergarten and he is pointing because that is part of the action to the song. This was the only picture I managed to take that he was not totally boogyin'. Give this boy a tune and he will break it down!!!
This whole week was so busy, but so great. I applied to be the cheer coach at Bonneville and I got it. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love gymnastics and cheerleading. I am so excited. I had to plan cheer tryouts for this week and while I have been on the trying out side of try outs before. I am learning that there is a lot that goes into planning it. I am so excited for the year, all the girls seem like they will be a lot of fun to work with. So between that, soccer games, concerts, cheer clinics and shopping for Maycee's new fingernails(she begged Grandma for)Oh, and watching the finally of the Bachelor, we have been nuts here. School is almost out for the kids and I am excited to have them home for the summer. Tball and Swimming, family reunions, we can't wait for the good times to roll!!!


5 comments:

Jenny G said...

My face was having fun reading your blog until the family reunion part. Please don't tell me it's at the fun place we always went to this year? I wouldn't miss it if it were on the "Island of Hell." I'm real excited for you to be the cheer coach. Those girls are real lucky. I told Josh and he asked if you were going to make them suck because they're our rival :)

Kjerstin said...

Way to go, you crazy cheerleader! :) Just don't blow out your knee, please!! I forgot to tell you, t-ball is really all okay. The lady that called you and said it was messed up (at least with Dallas) just made a mistake. So, at least they'll have someone to know on the team.

Smith Family said...

I like your blog! I am so excited for you and Misty. She has wanted to be back at Bonneville for so long. You will be awesome as coach, you're great with the girls!
Love the pics of the kids. Your kids are so cute!

amber and james said...

You are one HOT BUSY MAMA! You are going to be the "busy queen bee" (hardy har har). I am excited for you!

Nichelle said...

Hey, I found your blog from Mindy's. Congrats on the coaching position! That is so awesome! Very cute pictures of you kids. It seems like it was just yesterday that we lived over there and your kids weren't nearly that big. Time flies! Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog.