Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school


School started Monday and I forgot to take the kids picture before school, so here they are walking home that afternoon. Maycee is in 5th grade, her teacher seems really nice but he is not the one she wanted (the one that doesn't believe in assigning homework) and she has made me pay for not switching her into that class now for the past week. Carson in in 3rd grade. I think I went to high school with his teacher she looks really familiar...good luck to her:) And Lincoln is in afternoon kindergarten. His teacher seems really nice too,but she is due to have a baby in a week and 1/2, so we will see how that goes. Carson and Lincoln have some of their friends in their class, but somehow Maycee got ripped off in that area again. I hope they all do well this year!! School rocks!

No comments: