Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


Happy late mothers day to all the beautiful momma's out there. Here are some photo's and a story from our fun day at my house. My mom, my Aunt Joyce and sister Tammy came over for dinner (my brothers wife was sick so they couldn't come and Jenny is across the U.S. so she wasn't here either) and of course, like always we had lots of fun. Tammy had made this beautiful german chocolate cake that we were all so excited to eat. My mom had a piece on her plate and was joyfully walking to have a seat to eat up, only she made a big mistake and walked by Tammy, who saw the happy look in my moms eye and grabbed the plate and pushed it up tight to her face. She was a frosting mamma!

I grabbed my camera because it was so funny, I wanted to remember that moment forever! Well as they were posing for a photo for me, frosting on face, cake in hand, Tammy SMACKED the plate of cake again creating a bomb-like effect sending the cake all over my kitchen. Please note the look on each of their blurred faces...My poor mom is just preparing for the worst and Tammy must be looking for the cake in the air, it seems to already be out of the picture frame. Anyway, I love my family, they are always good for an irreverent laugh!

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Boy was mom looking forward to that cake. Boy did I miss out...again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there!! I hate being so far away from family :<
Who did the cleanup?????