Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baptism


Isn't he cute? I can't believe that he is already old enough to get baptised. We did ponder the thought of having him wait till he was like 18 or so just to be on the safe side. Ha ha! No really, we are so proud of him. He made a grown up good choice and he has been so good.

Here is the funny part. The night before the baptism we were filling out the paper that says a little bit about the child being baptised, a member of the Primary Presidency reads it in front of everyone, it asks questions like "how many brothers and sisters does he have" and "what are some hobbies he likes" and "who is baptising the kid-o" and then "what makes that person special to you"....

Well I was asking Carson all these questions and I would write down what he said. I asked him who would baptise him and he said "daddy". I asked him what made daddy special? He thought for a minute and then said "uh, he has big nipples". We laughed and laughed. A couple minutes later Jeff said "Hey you didn't actually writed that down did ya?" Can you imagine.

On the more serious side though. I love this little kid and I am so glad that he took this step in his life. He is a good boy and I am excited to watch him grow!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Good job Carson! I really like that first picture, it really shows their true colors.