Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey, I just tried to post the cutest video clip of Carson reading, he is so funny, he gets a spanish accent when he sounds stuff out. It is amazing how quick they learn, just last week he could barely sound a word out, now he all the sudden can look at a word and say it. Kids are amazing! As for this picture of Lincoln... please look at the fabulous grapes in his hand, they are called globe grapes and I got them at Walmart, I thought they would be dreamy, but as we all shoved them into our mouths we found the joke was on us, these grapes have seeds in them. I didn't even know that could happen. Any way I didn't want anyone else to be fooled by their physical beauty. Go for the small seedless ones.

3 comments:

amber and james said...

Yehaw! I love the outfit! That is something I would wear! And...I must admit, I have fallen for the grape scam also! They were very delicious grapes though. I am glad you feel better. We need to do lunch man! Call me!

Becky said...

That is a marvelous picture!!!! Before you know it Carson will reading up a storm!!! He is a smart boy!!!!

Kjerstin said...

I'm still waiting for the brownie on the driveway story! :)