Monday, December 6, 2010

Well Hello There!


I wanted everyone to meet the little guy that now lives on our family room wall. Carson made him one day (out of bend-a-roo's) and stuck him up and he was very surprising to me. Carson just shrugged his little shoulders and giggled when I asked who it was. He is there to stay because he brings such joy into our hearts. It is funny to watch the reaction of those who visit us! We have gotten used to him now, but if anyone wants a good laugh...come on over.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

I want a good laugh! What is a bend-a-roo? Do they stick like that? I think Jack would like them.

On a side note, I remembered that Josh wants snow pants for Christmas....or anything else. But, I was proud when I thought of something and had to pass it on.

Becky said...

My kids have bend-a-roos on their doors. they change the scene often. I love this little guy he is cute!!!