Monday, December 20, 2010

Dance!

Maycee has to "fuel up" before the big recital. Heath bars are her favorite candy bar and it made her dance like a pro! All the girls had to wear their hair exactly the same...in a slicked back bun. I was very nervous that I would not be able to make a bun that had such beauty, but look at this thing. It turned out just right. Hooray! She danced in 2 dances. One was ballet, the other was hip hop. She loved hip hop best, and I even reccorded the dance so we could show it off, but as I went to view it on my camera before I posted it on the blog...I hit a wrong button and erased the whole thing. Trust me though it was very cute, and the purple outfits they wore were so cute. Also the very high pony tail I had to switch her hair to after her ballet number was very cute:) Here are some of Maycee's friends. They have had such a good time so far dancing. They are all great friends and "true girls"! The good news is...there will be another recital in the spring so I can highlight the hip hop dance then. I am very glad she wants to dance. I love to watch that kind of stuff and I think she does a great job. I love that girl!!

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

She is looking so grown up. I think I know where she got her moves:)

Becky said...

Good job Pam on the bun and Maycee on the dancing!!! I wish we could have been there!!!! Hopefully we will make the spring one!!!