Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aaaaahhhhh


I admire those wifes that are home all day long with no car because their husbands drive it to work. I have not been able to drive for 3 weeks now, not because I don't have a car, in fact I have a new one...have not driven it yet and won't for 3 more weeks, but I have one. It stinks being trapped here!! I would love to drive away and go somewhere fun or even to physical therapy without having to depend on anyone else. Well I know this surgery should solve all my knee problems but for now I am going NUTS!!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I like your car.

I would have taken you to PT yesterday but the thunderstorm made me stay home.

You're 1/2 way there. Next week is your birthday and that will make it all better. Hang in there. You will have a life time of working knee!