Friday, July 18, 2008

Stinking Seagulls!!!!

Today we went to the river and fed the ducks and geese. Jeff's brother was here this week and we had a ton of bread that they got to feed the birds but we never made it to the river while they were here. Anyway the kids and I went today and it was quite an event. Lincoln got attacked by 2 geese(okay they just bit his little fingers and hurt his feelings). Carson kept saying that the ducks were all telling eachother super funny jokes because it sounded like they were laughing so hard. And I was innocently standing by a huge pine tree in the shade when a stinking seagull dive bombed me with his poo. That is right he dropped a load right on my back, I felt a thump and then some warmth and I turned to the kids and asked if there was poo on me, and as they were totally grossing out they admitted to the mess. They would not help me clean it off because they thought it was too yucky. Thank you very much, I have been pooped on by a bird!!

7 comments:

Jenny G said...

This makes me laugh. Ha ha. Poo on you. One time I got pood on at the river too, only it was right in my bangs. I thought I got hit by a donut. Boy was I wrong.

Kjerstin said...

That happened to me a couple of days ago! I'm just minding my own business, enjoying the shade of a tree and PLOP a big white turd on my neck! EEEEWWWWW!!! I'm so sorry you felt the warmth that way. :)

Becky said...

I am soooooo sorry that this happened to you!!!! Some day you will laugh a hardy laugh at it. I know your kids for sure will!!! :) I think we should hunt that bird down and poo on its back!!!!!! :) :)

Karli said...

that is so funny!

amber and james said...

Poor poo poo Pam! Getting pooped on is supposed to mean good luck? Don't ask me why, because it seems like bad luck in the first place right? Well, let me know if it works or not.
P.S.-I am planning another girls day lunch for us! I will call you soon.

Julie Loftus said...

Sorry, Pam, I don't have a bird-pooping story to share with you, but I thought yours was pretty dang funny! Now that I laughed about you getting pooped on it's probably my turn next. Of course, I'm not a cool mom like you that takes my kids to go feed the ducks!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! That is so nasty. Those birds have i in for people because we're feeding the ducks. LOL!