Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Poo in a box

I am sorry I do not have a picture for this story, and I hope none of you will think I am totally yucky, but this is a great story that made me laugh HARD and now every time I think of it I laugh again. A couple of days ago we went to see Jeff at work (out in the middle of nowhere, with no bathroom). Well anyway, Lincoln came over to me and he had to go potty, number 2, if ya know what I mean. I tried to explain to him that there was no bathroom and that he needed to try to hold it for a minute till we could go. He started to dance and said he needed to go now! I turned to Jeff and asked him what we could do in this situation and he looked around the job sight and focused in on an empty cultured stone box, it is about as tall as Lincoln and pretty wide and inside of that was an empty cement bag. He said"put him in the box and have him poop in the bag" So I informed Lincoln of the plan and picked him up to try to load him up into his new "bathroom". I guess he did not like the idea because he held on screaming, trying to fight his way back out of the box. I looked at Jeff, who had started digging a hole in a nearby pile of dirt, and he said "poop in this hole Lincoln". Lincoln said "no" and then poooped in his pants. Not good! Here is the best part...Jeff was less than impressed and he started to scold Lincoln by shouting, in all seriousness..."LINCOLN, IF I TELL YOU TO GET IN THE BOX AND POOP IN THE BAG, THEN GET IN THE BOX AND POOP IN THE BAG!!". I tried hard not to bust up, but for obvious reasons, my laughter came out and all I could say was" Honestly, did you just say that?"
It was so funny and now everyone in the house will randomly say"If I tell you to get in the box and poop in the bag, than get in the box and poop in the bag". We are very easily amused in this house!

7 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I've heard it already, and I'm crying right now I'm laughing so hard! That is one for the scrapbook, for sure! Still laughing! :)

Cheryl and Scott said...

Oh Pam!!! I am crying with laughter too! My kids had to come over and see what was wrong with me......lol!!!

Karli said...

oh my goodness how funny i cant believe that!!i love babysitting for you so call me again!!!!

Karri said...

Oh my! That is holarious! Thanks for making me laugh.

Becky said...

That is so freaking funny!!!!!! I could just see all of it in my mind!!! Sorry I didn't see you guys on the road next to me the other day. At least you know I am focused on my driving!!! :) :)

amber and james said...

I am going to make sure I never am around Jeff if I have to poop and there is no bathroom! That is a lot of pressure (in more ways than one)! I am sad we won't be able to go to lunch, we need to have another girls day! Have a great weekend!

Nichelle said...

That is a super funny story. The things that our husbands say sometimes. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.