Monday, November 8, 2010

1st Snow


Oh my goodness, it started snowing first thing this morning and it has never stopped. The kids got home from school and went out to play in it. They started to make a snowman and the snow was too heavy to stack the balls on top of eachother so they just piled them next to eachother and called it a fort. The best thing about this picture is how I got them to look up for it. They were all hiding behind the fort and I kept asking them to show their faces so I could take a pic. They refused to look, so I said "Hey, who wants a dollar?" And their faces all popped up, Carson even raised his hand. The best part of the day is that I had the day off, in the snow and just hung out and worked on Lincoln's scrap book from when he was 1 year old. It was fabulous! I know I will get sick of this weather, but for now I quite like it.

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Look at you, little miss on-the-ball pants! Seriously, blogging about something the day it happens, and not four months later. . .who does that? :) Everyone has been complaining about the snow today, but I like being cozy inside and watching it snow and having the boys want hot chocolate when they get home. Makes me happy. :)

Jenny G said...

Your "dollar" idea is brilliant. I'm totally using it in my next shoot. I wish my kids could have played with your kids in the snow and we could have played together.

Anonymous said...

Did you give them a dollar?
Aunt Roxie