Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Toothy toothy


Oh my sweet little baby boy lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago(well the 2nd tooth but the 1st one got knocked out at age 2... so the 1st one that actually got loose and wiggled its way out). It was so cute! The tooth fairy gave him a crisp 1 dollar bill that still sits on the top of his dresser like a treasure. He is growing up.
The 2nd part of this post has nothing to do with Lincoln, but it does have to do with dinner time tonight...and Lincoln was at dinner. Follow along closely. Today when we got home Mack had pooped in his kennel, the 1st time ever doing that. So at dinner Carson was telling Jeff that Mack pooped right in the corner of his kennel today. Well at that same moment I was putting together my taco, plopping my sour cream on the top, and Lincoln watching me said "You do that mommy" -he spreads his all over his tortilla like butter, so the plops were very interesting to him- and I replied "yes" and before I could even get the whole 3 letter word out of my mouth Carson had sprung up in his chair and said "You pooped in the kennel??". Ha ha! He was still on the poop subject but we had moved on to sour cream. I love that kid!

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Jack is going to be so jealous! His will come shortly. He has been a good sport and not wiggled it too much when I'm home alone with him because I'm afraid of passing out.

I'd like to see you poo in the kennel.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!!
Aunt Roxie

Becky said...

What a good laugh!!!! :)