Thursday, April 29, 2010

Carson turns 8


I guess this is better late than never. Carsons Birthday was March 22. He turned 8 and is now a big boy. We had so much fun with Maycee's birthday party and I guess I thought I could pull off a boy party too, but it turns out that boys are lots different than girls and I haven't really figured them out yet. We went to Leo's and I think they had fun, video games and a playland how could that go wrong? I did learn that 1 1/2 hours was not quite long enough, if I do that again I will have it longer, none of the kids were ready to leave.

We also had a party with the fam...he got lots of fun presents. He got a Nintendo DSI from us, he has waited since Christmas to get it. We made a deal with him that if he could stay out of trouble with his teacher at school from Christmas till his B-Day he could have one and he managed to do it. Good Job Carson!

And it is always cute to watch the little pyro-maniac blow his candles out...after he has to light them himself. He is a fun little kid and although we complain sometimes about his "activeness" we really wouldn't want him any other way. I really LOVE that little guy, so Happy late BDay buddy, we love ya!!

No comments: