Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Days

Carson loves to shovel the snow, yesterday I think he went out 7 times to shovel. I guess having it snow all day long for 2 days worked out pretty good for the little guy!! He is a good helper, even though there are some days he makes me want to punch him, he is really a good little boy deep down inside.
Mack wants to help too, but his way of helping is chasing the shovel till it hits him in the face and then he runs after it again. It really slows down the process.

Lincoln wanted to clean off the trampoline, he did a pretty good job. When I looked out to see how it was going, I saw he was scooping the snow up and dumping it on his head. Huh, that was fun I guess.

Maycee and Lincoln stayed out a little longer and they made this very cool "snow fort". It looks a little like a casket, but they were so proud of it. They wanted to have me take lots of pictures of it for them.
They even put the big blue sled in front of it because it kept them warm in there, they are practicing to be on survivor man or something.

Maycee is very photogenic. If she wants you to, she will sit there for beautiful photos. She is a good girl. Oh, and those are the new glasses she got for the school year. She loves them even though they are not the ones I liked the best.:)






1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the snow fort!!!! I looks spectacular!!!!!! I love that Carson loves to shovel. Send him on over to our house whenever he would like!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)